Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Another dream
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
CherieG
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 01:56 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1233

QUOTE (bijou @ Mar 11 2007, 03:21 PM)
Oh about the huge ass - doesn't Harry dig that?  laugh.gif

sniff sniff crying.gif he is a beautiful, caring man, God bless him crying.gif laugh.gif

tabu
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:46 AM

Member No.: 1366

So the other night I had a dream with Harry in it. I woke up laughing out loud.
smile.gif

Harry was at a piano bar sitting behind the piano taking a break from playing. He had an old black rotary phone and he was trying to dail the phone but was having trouble. I came over to the piano to say that my parents wanted to buy you (Harry) dinner. He said that he just ordered dinner and he had been craving "Sloppy Chicken" (like sloppy joes, I guess) and I just called the culinary art school in Switzerland but I am having trouble getting a helicopter to deliver it. He said it in a serious way but then started to laugh. I offered to go in the kitchen and make it for him but I started laughing to hard and woke up.

When he said "Sloppy Chicken" he said it like Adam Sandler on Saturday Night Live. I have always thought that skit was funny on SNL.

So, has anybody heard of Sloppy Chicken and or have a recipe? laugh.gif

--------------------
You do'nt know the truffle's I've seen........
when I was trying to find me some eye candy

bijou
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 07:32 PM

Groupie

Member No.: 1314

QUOTE (tabu @ Mar 16 2007, 11:46 AM)
He had an old black rotary phone and he was trying to dail the phone but was having trouble. He said that he just ordered dinner and he had been craving "Sloppy Chicken" (like sloppy joes, I guess) and I just called the culinary art school in Switzerland but I am having trouble getting a helicopter to deliver it.

LMAO laugh.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
22 replies since Dec 5 2003, 10:55 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
<< Back to Personal Experiences