Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Next to me at the Drive-In
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Floridasunshine
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 11:52 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1223

QUOTE (Tigrrrl @ Aug 19 2007, 11:22 AM)
LMAO! laugh.gif (You're speaking for a lot of people--whether they'd 'fess up to it or not...tongue.gif)

TRUE! blushing.gif ph34r.gif wub.gif I'd even take a ride with him in a Yugo, or even a 1980 Ford Pinto.

I have to admit though, that I pictured Harry as a "truck" guy ... like one of those big Ford F250's with the big bed and dual cab,,,, but maybe "Hope Floats" did something to make that image of Harry and a truck stick in my mind....

TNfan
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 07:43 AM

Member No.: 541

See, in the Hummer you'd be sitting too far apart. You want the Pinto! wink.gif Or how about a MOTORCYCLE......? cool.gif

--------------------
"If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it."
-Max Lucado

Ditkadog1
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 08:07 AM

Devotee

Member No.: 1029

I have to say that after the morning I have had, you all are cracking me up! w00t.gif

--------------------
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

user posted image

jessboo27
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 10:08 AM

Groupie

Member No.: 652

QUOTE (Tigrrrl @ Aug 19 2007, 12:22 PM)
LMAO! laugh.gif (You're speaking for a lot of people--whether they'd 'fess up to it or not...tongue.gif)

I'm fessing! Count me in...wub.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

MissD
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 12:20 PM

Member No.: 1101

QUOTE (TNfan @ Aug 17 2007, 07:35 PM)
Someone in my town has the big Hummer in screaming yellow with a row of white floodlights across the top and drive around with them turned on. Ok, I SEE you already. You're AWESOME!

Glad you like it!! tongue.gif Just kidding!! Your post cracked me up!! And the idea of a motorcycle ride with Harry made me feel a little faint... blushing.gif

--------------------
~MissD~

wert
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 01:50 PM

Member No.: 1078

All I know is I was the one who posted about Harry leaving the parking garage in the black Land Rover. Since he was driving it I suppose it's his. Although, it could be one of his city cars and he drives something else while home. Thought that was SO cool that he was the one driving. I have video of him leaving the theater and trying to hand the Sharpie back to that grey-headed older man (who is he?) and he wasn't paying attention and Harry was so nice, just kept saying his name until he heard. Funny.

AngelRose
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 01:21 PM

Groupie

Member No.: 619

Cute story smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
The Breast Cancer Site Click on the name to donate for free

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
26 replies since Aug 2 2007, 06:51 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
<< Back to Personal Experiences