Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Harry in the Phx airport, a meeting
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
stkelly
  Posted: Feb 13 2011, 07:50 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 69490

Me, I met this man while sitting next to him in First Class waiting for a flight to New York. Here we were, a 7 am flight, I am thinking that this man looks familiar. Well the plane gets bumped by the Honey truck. After inspection by the pilot the flight is cancelled. Several people approach him with music and he sends them to his manager, who is sitting behind us. At that point I realize who he is. We exit the plane, and he, along with the rest of the flight passengers, waits in line and has the time to meet, greet and sign autographs for those who ask. This for a 7 am flight the morning after an evening concert. AND he handled all with class. I was very fortunate to meet him and to learn what true class is. A rough experience for all, and especially for Harry, who must have been tired and worn out. It was my pleasure to get his autograph also.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
0 replies since Feb 13 2011, 07:50 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to Personal Experiences