Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

detroit venue info
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
partzgirl
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 05:27 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1129

my son wants to go see bullet for my valentine and they are at the filmore in detroit. is that by the fox theater where harry and branford were?
does anyone have any info or advice about the filmore like would i let a couple of 18 years olds go there. ( i know he's an adult but he is still my baby)
thanks

--------------------

BRENDA

andrea
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 06:25 PM

Freak

Member No.: 319

Hey Brenda -- hope you're doing well smile.gif Yes, the Fillmore is downtown right next to the Fox Theater. It used to be called the State Theater and hosts a lot of concerts. 89X used to have a club night for 18 and up there on the weekends, too, not sure if they still do that. But I'd say it's fine for your son and his friend to go there. There's a lot of hustle and bustle in that area and they can park close to the venue. Hope that helps.

--------------------
There's only us; there's only this. Forget regret or life is yours to miss.

peeteycat
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 04:04 AM

Member No.: 554

My first concert was at the Grand Circus Theater in Detroit to see the Stray Cats in 1982. I was a little kid and can't believe my parents let me go to the show! I remember a number of theaters in that area - the State is still going strong.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
2 replies since Mar 12 2010, 05:27 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to General (OT)