Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Chesney update, Why, God, why?!?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lisa
Posted: May 6 2005, 12:45 PM

Super Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

That tramp! laugh.gif

Boy she gets around doenst she? I thought she had it goin on with Damien Rice?

adamsday
Posted: May 10 2005, 11:27 AM

Unregistered

Lisa just so you know Renee is a crazy loon. I dated her right after Jerry McGuire came out, she always cried when she saw a box of Fruit Loops in the store. She also snored like Charlie Daniels.
I think Chesney will finally see the light and come back to you. obviously Kenny has been out in the sun too long.
Hang in there,
Adam

Kenny Chesney's island homes

USA TODAY profiles St. John/Peter Bay resident Kenny Chesney, reporting the singer has two homes in the islands. (Interestingly, the piece mentions only the Caribbean, never St. John. Same anonymity in a Washington Post pan of the new album this morning. Suggests Chesney's baked in the sun too long and lost his drive. Must be the islands, 'mon smile.gif.

His new album released this week, with lyrics like,Chesney "I've watched boats sail in and out of Cinnamon Bay" and a mention of the Quiet Mon Pub,on the second floor above La Tapa.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Lisa
Posted: May 10 2005, 11:33 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 16

Check out the thread down in OT adam...wouldnt it be fun to have Kenny/Mike be seen with tons of women at MG...heh...

stacey
Posted: May 10 2005, 11:55 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 18

that can be arranged!! LOL

--------------------
user posted image
"We Got Jazz Bands, Trad Bands, Funk Bands and Brass Bands, Whatever your heart desires...if you can take that southern heat, then you can party with me, meet me on Frenchmen Street~Shamarr Allen

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
13 replies since Mar 7 2005, 11:02 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
<< Back to Orpheuscapade 2005