Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )
Who's Going?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
2 sassy
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 07:44 PM

Groupie

Group: Members
Member No.: 418

I'm thinking I should just splurge and go. But I'll have to get roommates too.

--------------------
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching.

Lisa
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 06:34 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 16

FYI- if anyone is planning on going. dont count on Harry beingthere....dont be disappointed...go for the experience, not for Harry...

peeteycat
Posted: Oct 21 2006, 12:36 AM

Member No.: 554

FYI -- Henry and I are staying at The Inn on Bourbon. So - when you are walking by - please wave to us. It should be lots of fun. I hope that O'Flaherty's reopens. See you at La Fitte's at 4am for Johnny Gordon playing some Louis Prima. Or maybe at the Clover Grill for a burger. Too bad Tower Records is closing -- good place for New Orleans music.

Tracyjj50
Posted: Jan 4 2007, 10:50 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 85

Bummer news guys. Christine and I have to back out of Mardi Gras. Christine fell off a step ladder a while back and broke 3 toes and hurt her ankle badly, and the doctor told her no extraneous walking for about 6 months. We have a big trip planned for later in the year and so something had to give. And I just need more time to recover financially from my time off after my surgery. With Harry touring, and me attempting to do Jazzfest again, I just can't. sad.gif sad.gif

I will expect drunken phone calls however! wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image Released on March 28, 2011!

Lisa
Posted: Jan 4 2007, 10:52 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 16

sad.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that Tracy! I hadnt heard about Christines accident! That poor girl cant catch a break!!!!

marisa
Posted: Jan 4 2007, 10:52 AM

Devotee

Member No.: 1051

oh goodness! tell christine I hope she heals quickly!

--------------------
Colin is here!!!!
5/1/08 - 8:03 am
7 pounds, 21 inches

With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. ~ Rhett Butler

user posted image

connickfan
Posted: Jan 4 2007, 07:28 PM

Freak

Member No.: 31

Oh no. Poor Christine.

It looks like I am out again this year. Too much going on. We are going to CA in March for Sarah's wedding and to NOLA in April for another friends wedding. Somehow I don't think my boss would understand why I needed a week off at Christmas, again in February, March and April and of course time off when Harry tours. Damn.

--------------------
Dia...

Try your best to try to find yourself again. You might be scared to start but then, beginnings only come from ends.... Cowboy Mouth... Easy

Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick...

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
66 replies since Mar 3 2006, 12:45 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (7) « First ... 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 
<< Back to Orpheuscapade 2007