Back to Main Site
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )
Mardi Gras 2009
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
andrea
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 01:38 PM

Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 319

Well, seems like it's too late for '10. Everything is already so expensive. I'm aiming for 2011 now!

--------------------
There's only us; there's only this. Forget regret or life is yours to miss.

connickfan
Posted: Dec 6 2009, 04:38 PM

Freak

Member No.: 31

Andrea, I will do my best to join you. Maybe we can get Donna to go if we give her some Rocket Fuel.

--------------------
Dia...

Try your best to try to find yourself again. You might be scared to start but then, beginnings only come from ends.... Cowboy Mouth... Easy

Rick Rick Rick Rick Rick...

a2grafix
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 12:56 PM

Member No.: 73

I have been looking into attending some of Carnival season the first week of March 2011. Have not been able to attend in years past -- although I was stationed for 2 months in Biloxi 6 months after Katrina for military class, and missed Mardi Gras by 1 week -- due to TV station commitments. February is always a rating period. Still in March-April 2006 I visited New Orleans and the French Quarter two times while I was stationed at Keesler.

If I do go in 2011, I will most likely visit Mobile, Biloxi, Gulfport, Nawlins and Ocean Springs. I need to get fed at The Shed!

This post has been edited by a2grafix on Feb 19 2010, 01:35 AM

stacey
Posted: Feb 22 2010, 08:45 AM

Super Freak

Member No.: 18

Harry was there this year......he just rode by and waved to everyone. Mullins got his attention....that was fun to see Harry's face light up when he saw him. 2thumbup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"We Got Jazz Bands, Trad Bands, Funk Bands and Brass Bands, Whatever your heart desires...if you can take that southern heat, then you can party with me, meet me on Frenchmen Street~Shamarr Allen

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
53 replies since Feb 25 2008, 10:54 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 
<< Back to Orpheuscapade 2009